About the Doctor
Dr. Parham received a degree of Bachelor of Science with a major in biology from University of California, Los Angeles in 1993. She received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from University of Southern California, School of Dentistry in 1998. Dr. Parham was also the recipient of an award for achievement of excellence in education and graduated with recognition on the dean's list. She held a part-time position as an Associate Clinical Professor at the USC School of Dentistry. Dr. Parham continuously keeps abreast of the latest advances and developments in the field of dentistry, participating in numerous continuing education courses including Advanced Implant training and Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry training.
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of California Dental Association
- Member of Los Angeles Dental Society
- Member of the Beverly Hills Academy of Dentistry
- Member of Los Angeles Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Invisalign Accredited Dentist